Where Science Meets Fitness

No matter what your current fitness level or former athletic experience, you can learn to train like an Olympic-caliber athlete. I am Erin Borchard, a former elite springboard/platform diver (NCAA Champion and multi-year All-American at Stanford University, former member of the US National Diving Team, and two-time competitor at the US Olympic Team Trials), specializing in personal and small group training sessions. I am also a Phi Beta Kappa student with a B.A. in Human Biology; my strong science background is an ever present influence shaping and changing my training philosophy.

I want to help you push yourself to YOUR maximum...you'll be shocked to find the true athlete living inside of you.

Monday, September 20, 2010

"Charlotte Today" Live Stage Show at Southern Women's Show

I spent this past Saturday morning at the Southern Women's Show, a convention full of beauty and shopping booths, freebies, auctions, beauty pageants, food, etc.  The television show that hosts me monthly for a fitness segment had me join its live stage show held on the main stage at the big event.  Colleen, the host of the show, and I (in my Britney Spears-like headset microphone) got to lead a gaggle of ladies in a series of exercises. The theme of my gig was exercises you can do at home or in a hotel room, without any real equipment or skill, in order to fry up a whopping number of calories in a matter of minutes.  It was a long day full of lots of waiting around, but I had a ball, and it was totally worth the wait.

Enjoy the below photos of the event taken by professional photographer/ videographer, Julio Barriga, of JBvideoandphotography.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment