Where Science Meets Fitness

No matter what your current fitness level or former athletic experience, you can learn to train like an Olympic-caliber athlete. I am Erin Borchard, a former elite springboard/platform diver (NCAA Champion and multi-year All-American at Stanford University, former member of the US National Diving Team, and two-time competitor at the US Olympic Team Trials), specializing in personal and small group training sessions. I am also a Phi Beta Kappa student with a B.A. in Human Biology; my strong science background is an ever present influence shaping and changing my training philosophy.

I want to help you push yourself to YOUR maximum...you'll be shocked to find the true athlete living inside of you.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Seeking a Mommy for a Magazine Feature...

Hi, dear readers.

I just received an email from a neighbor of mine back home in CA; she works in public relations.  Anyway, she had a magazine query run across her desk, and she forwarded it to me, figuring that I just might be able to find someone to fit the bill for the feature through my clientele, my classes at the Y, or this silly blog.

See the query copied below.  Let me know if any one of you is interested.  How proud would I be to have one of you featured in a national parenting magazine?!

Oh, and hurry!  We may have already missed the deadline.  Still worth a try, though!


Summary: Losing baby weight
Name: Nicci Micco (National parenting magazine)
Category: Lifestyle and Fitness

Media Outlet: National parenting magazine

Deadline: 07:00 PM EST - 13 April
Query:

I am looking for an African American woman =< 33 years old with a child < 18 months to profile for a national magazine story on losing the baby weight. Please send the following information to 
micco.nicci@gmail.com : 

name, city/state, age, age/gender of baby, pre-baby weight, weight gained during pregnancy, current weight, quick description of how you lost the weight + before (very late pregnancy) and after (current) photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment