Where Science Meets Fitness

No matter what your current fitness level or former athletic experience, you can learn to train like an Olympic-caliber athlete. I am Erin Borchard, a former elite springboard/platform diver (NCAA Champion and multi-year All-American at Stanford University, former member of the US National Diving Team, and two-time competitor at the US Olympic Team Trials), specializing in personal and small group training sessions. I am also a Phi Beta Kappa student with a B.A. in Human Biology; my strong science background is an ever present influence shaping and changing my training philosophy.

I want to help you push yourself to YOUR maximum...you'll be shocked to find the true athlete living inside of you.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Starting a Saturday AM Group at AIM - I think!

I am planning on starting a Saturday morning small group workout at AIM Fitness.  Beginning March 6th, from 9 AM - 10 AM every Saturday, I will be hosting a boot camp for $20.  I have only 2 people signed up so far...any other takers?

SIDE NOTE: Unfortunately, I will be unavailable 2 of the 4 Saturdays in March.  If you are interested, however, we can come up with a plan for makeup sessions.  Looks like we're on for all Saturdays through both April and May, though.

SIDE NOTE #2: By paying for 4 sessions up front (i.e. one month), you get a $10 discount...$70 for 4 sessions.  If you sign up for weekly planning of the rest of your week's workouts, it's only $10 extra per month.

No comments:

Post a Comment