Where Science Meets Fitness

No matter what your current fitness level or former athletic experience, you can learn to train like an Olympic-caliber athlete. I am Erin Borchard, a former elite springboard/platform diver (NCAA Champion and multi-year All-American at Stanford University, former member of the US National Diving Team, and two-time competitor at the US Olympic Team Trials), specializing in personal and small group training sessions. I am also a Phi Beta Kappa student with a B.A. in Human Biology; my strong science background is an ever present influence shaping and changing my training philosophy.

I want to help you push yourself to YOUR maximum...you'll be shocked to find the true athlete living inside of you.

Friday, September 13, 2013

Girls Gone Wild


EQUIP: Jump Rope, Barbell (95/65)

*This killer benchmark combo WOD was put together by Coach Casey Metoyer of CrossFit Camarillo.  I tackled it today with my pal and owner of CrossFit Camarillo, Marita Martin.  Totally fun torture!

FOR TIME:
"Annie"
50-40-30-20-10 x
*Double-Under
*AbMat Sit-Up

-1 Min. REST-

"Nancy"
5 Rounds of:
*400m Run
*15 x Overhead Squat (95/65)

-1 Min. REST-

"Annie"

50-40-30-20-10 x
*Double-Under
*AbMat Sit-Up

*Erin's Time: 27:43

No comments:

Post a Comment