Where Science Meets Fitness

No matter what your current fitness level or former athletic experience, you can learn to train like an Olympic-caliber athlete. I am Erin Borchard, a former elite springboard/platform diver (NCAA Champion and multi-year All-American at Stanford University, former member of the US National Diving Team, and two-time competitor at the US Olympic Team Trials), specializing in personal and small group training sessions. I am also a Phi Beta Kappa student with a B.A. in Human Biology; my strong science background is an ever present influence shaping and changing my training philosophy.

I want to help you push yourself to YOUR maximum...you'll be shocked to find the true athlete living inside of you.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Finally...My First Online Workout Vido





http://jbwebtv.com/index.php/fitness

It is here!  Julio Barriga and I have worked so hard to get this first workout video out.  We're aiming to air a new "W.O.W." (Workout of the Week) every Monday.  This is still very much a work in progress.  Your feedback is invaluable, so fire away.  Video quality will improve with a different camera and lighting set-up next week.  Also, we still have to post the video of the modifications of each exercise, so that beginners and intermediate participants are able to give it a go.  In the future, we'll likely not post the video of the entire workout, just clips of me working away at the week's torture session=)  Do not feel like you have to keep pace with me; I will perform each workout as quickly as I can, record my times/ reps to set as a challenge/ goal for viewers to aim for or even beat.

Please become a loyal viewer.  Or, at least just click on the link each week.

Click here: http://jbwebtv.com/index.php/fitness



No comments:

Post a Comment