Where Science Meets Fitness

No matter what your current fitness level or former athletic experience, you can learn to train like an Olympic-caliber athlete. I am Erin Borchard, a former elite springboard/platform diver (NCAA Champion and multi-year All-American at Stanford University, former member of the US National Diving Team, and two-time competitor at the US Olympic Team Trials), specializing in personal and small group training sessions. I am also a Phi Beta Kappa student with a B.A. in Human Biology; my strong science background is an ever present influence shaping and changing my training philosophy.

I want to help you push yourself to YOUR maximum...you'll be shocked to find the true athlete living inside of you.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

"OH, BABY!!"



ANNOUNCEMENT: I had my Conditioning class search for the "hidden message" in today's workout, once it was written up on the whiteboard.  Get it??  It spells: "OH, BABY!" Why?  Because I am now officially through my first trimester, and I can finally tell everybody that Joe and I are expecting our third baby!  We are thrilled, it was planned, and I am totally exhausted and ready to slow it down in the gym a bit.  I didn't, however, get to slow it down much in this workout...this one was a toughie!

60 Min. AMRAP -
*10 OverHead Squat (c: 115/85, p: 95/65, f: 65/35)
*10 Behind-the-Neck Shoulder-to-Overhead (c: 115/85, p: 95/65, f: 65/35)
*10 Alternating Front Rack Lunge (c: 115/85, p: 95/65, f: 65/35)
*10 Burpee-Box Jump (24/20)
*Your Choice (a: 2 Rope Climb, OR b: 3 Bar Muscle-Up, OR c: 10 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Up)

NOTE: 800m Run every 15 min. (@ 0:00, 15:00, 30:00, & 45:00)


SCORE = Total Rounds + Reps (each of the Your Choice assignments is worth 10 points)

No comments:

Post a Comment