Tonight was our final boot camp of the summer over at the BridgeHampton neighborhood. And what a final session it was...just me and Jen Templeton sweating it out together=) It was certainly a small group, but we got it done and sent BH Boot Camp out in style!
(Equipment Required: Heavy and Medium Dumbbells, Medicine Ball, Small Hill)
2 ROUNDS OF EA. STRENGTH EXERCISE: Rnd. 1: 60sec.; Rnd. 2: 45sec.
*in between each round of each strength exercise listed below, complete the following:
1) 5 x Sprint Hill 2) 3 x Lunge Up Hill 3) 2 x Bkwd. Bear Crawl Up Hill (always run down hill facing fwd.) (our hill was about 20 feet long...and steep!)
- Sumo Dead Lift High Pull to an X-Position Overhead (Heavy DBs)
- Med Ball OH Tricep Toss to MB Squat Toss(like a wall ball w/o a wall)
- Burpee Jack (Hop out to plank, push-up while doing a jumping jack w/ legs, hop in, stand and do a standing jumping jack)
- Step-Back Lunge + OH Thrust (Heavy DBs)
- DB Plank Row to Tri Ext. (Light/ Med DBs)