Where Science Meets Fitness

No matter what your current fitness level or former athletic experience, you can learn to train like an Olympic-caliber athlete. I am Erin Borchard, a former elite springboard/platform diver (NCAA Champion and multi-year All-American at Stanford University, former member of the US National Diving Team, and two-time competitor at the US Olympic Team Trials), specializing in personal and small group training sessions. I am also a Phi Beta Kappa student with a B.A. in Human Biology; my strong science background is an ever present influence shaping and changing my training philosophy.

I want to help you push yourself to YOUR maximum...you'll be shocked to find the true athlete living inside of you.

Friday, February 3, 2012

My Plan for Myself Today - Combination of Two CROSS3FIT WODs



WARM-UP:
500-400-300-200-100 x Jump Rope (singles)
50-40-30-20-10 x Suitcase Crunch


WOD #1: (courtesy of CROSSFIT S3)
21-18-15-12-9-6-3 x
*Power Clean (65 lb.)
*Lateral Hops over bar
*Front Squat (65 lb.)
*Box Jump (20 in.)

WOD #2: (courtesy of CROSSFIT S3)
21-15-9 x
*Deadlift (185 lb.)
*Lateral Squat Jump over bar
*Renegade Row (DB Push-Up + Row R + Row L) (20 lb. DBs)

FINISHER: (warm-up intensified)(if time...and if I've got any gas left in my tank:))
3 Rounds -
*100 x Double Under
*20 x GHD Sit-Up




No comments:

Post a Comment